Formulated for the toughest cleaning tasks, this biodegradable, enzyme-based cleaner safely dissolves baked-on, burnt-on food and stubborn, greasy spills for easy clean-up, without caustic chemicals or fumes.
Problem: Hard-to-clean, grimy, greasy oven and grill grates with burned-on residue are such a mess and no fun to clean. Worse yet, the fumes can give you a headache and make you cough. You’re breathing in toxins, and the residue from traditional oven cleaners is corrosive.
Solution: Clean your oven and grill without the worry of toxic fumes or corroded grates with enzyme-based Oven & Grill Cleaner.
• If using on gas oven, ensure pilot light is off.
• Preheat oven to 100° F/38° C. Turn off, then apply cleaner. Close oven and allow to work for five minutes. Wipe clean with a damp EnviroCloth®. After cleaning, heat oven to 200° F/ 95° C for 10 minutes before cooking food.
• Do not use self-cleaning option when using Oven & Grill Cleaner.
• For grills, remove cooking racks and place on layers of newspaper. Spray product and lightly scrub cooking racks with stiff brush. Allow product to work for five minutes, then wipe racks clean with a damp EnviroCloth. Rinse well with water and allow to air dry. Allow an extra five minutes when heating grill the next time you use it.
• Stubborn spots may require additional application.
• Do not use on formica, aluminum, painted surfaces, linoleum or other delicate surfaces.
• Cleans the toughest oven and grill grime
• Enzymes quickly and safely dissolve baked-on deposits from enamel, glass and stainless steel.
• No residue or odors left behind, so food tastes like it should.
• Suitable for both gas and electric ovens, as well as self-cleaning ovens
• Great for pots, pans and bakeware, too
• Pump spray allows you to control how much you use.
• Unique spray nozzle provides your choice of spray or foam.
• Enzyme-based and contains biodegradable ingredients
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
• The basic ingredient in traditional oven cleaners is lye (either sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide), which melts baked-on carbon and food deposits. It is known to be corrosive and can burn skin and eyes. Instead, Oven & Grill Cleaner uses microbes and enzymes to break down baked-on carbon and food deposits.
• Aerosol sprays make chemicals released in this way more harmful because the spray breaks the particles down even smaller, which makes the chemicals easier to inhale.